Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuscan villa.

Today I got my paperwork for my villa. The address isn't found in google maps but with a little bit of work following the directions and looking at as many photos as I could I think I found it. I also found the official website for the property along with a lot of photos that the rental site didn't have, local information and some great historial photos that show the property in decay before it was restored. And, as it turns out, I got a much better price at the rental site, even after their rental fee.

It's great to finally see how close it is to San Gimignano. I plotted a walk and it's 7.8 miles in a circular route from the villa to the town and back. Certainly doable, even with hills. Though I doubt I'll want to climb many towers after that.

No comments: